Mmmr

Mmmr

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sigh

 I.... you treat me so well, but it doesn’t feel right. I’ve been so irritated and annoyed with everything. I don’t think I want to date anymore. Maybe mess around. I don’t know if I want kids anymore either, but I know I want malamutes, they just make everything better. I don’t want to really bother with others accepting me or Cami, it’s just not something that.... I really want to gamble on. If someone else’s dog doesn’t get along with mine, I don’t care to be a part of it tbh. My dog is my baby and my baby comes before everyone else. 

I wonder if I’m actually happy or if I’m happy with all the things that happen around me. I feel like I don’t need to date someone for me to do fun stuff with them. I’m in indecision. I don’t really deserve any of this stuff since I didn’t put effort into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment